Secure Nordic Payments is looking for a KYC specialist to join its passionate team who will be responsible for evaluating and analysing customer documents. If you are interested in KYC/AML and describe yourself as an analytical team player – join us!
- To ensure the quality of customer data and the accuracy of the data provided;
- Documents registration monitoring and regular updating;
- Smooth approval of business customer applications;
- Proactive work with the company’s potential customers from all over the world (calls and letters);
- Daily tasks: data entry, analysis of reports related to customer data.
- 1+ years of experience in the banking/money laundering services area;
- Higher education (advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Responsibility and ability to organize your activities productively;
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually;
- We hope that You have a strong desire to learn and improve in the financial services sector.
- Salary: 1000 – 1200 EUR (netto). Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function;
- 1 extra day off for your Birthday;
- One day a month is devoted to learning and personal development;
- Opportunity to work remotely part of the week;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
How to apply
Send your CV to our HR specialist Simona at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject KYC Specialist by 1 November 2022. We will contact only selected candidates.