We are a small but passionate team of professionals looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for keeping the company’s accounts in order. We are looking for an ideal candidate with strong leadership skills and the ability to approach the business from a creative perspective.
- Managing and monitoring budget and accounting information, including billing and tax information;
- Management and supervision of the company’s cash flow and ensuring proper treasury control;
- Invoicing clients;
- Managing and overseeing debtors’ information, workflows and processes;
- Other tasks delegated by the manager.
- A higher degree in finance or you are a final year student;
- At least one year of work experience in finance (experience in the fintech sector would be an advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Ability to plan your time responsibly;
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Salary: 1000-1200 EUR (netto). Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function;
- 1 extra day off for Your Birthday;
- 1 day per month is devoted for learning and personal development;
- The opportunity to work from home part of the week;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
How to apply
Send your CV to our HR specialist Simona at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Finance Manager by 1 November 2022. We will contact only selected candidates.