We are looking for a public relations manager who would like to help build the company’s image. If you are creative, motivated and able to write in an engaging way, please contact us!
- Communication planning and coordination;
- Creation and dissemination of engaging texts;
- Corporate image building;
- Active administration of social networks;
- Preparation of visuals and posting them on social media accounts;
- Working with influencers;
- Preparing and distributing newsletters.
- Higher education (preferably in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Experience in managing social networks;
- Experience of working with influencers, especially from foreign countries;
- Ability to work with Canva;
- Experience in preparing and distributing press releases.
- Salary: 1000 – 1200 EUR (netto). Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function;
- 1 extra day off for your Birthday;
- 1 day a month is devoted to learning and personal development;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas and contribute to improving the company’s performance;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
How to apply
Send your CV to our HR specialist Simona at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Public Relations Manager by 1 November 2022. We will contact only selected candidates.