We are a small but passionate team of professionals looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for strengthening existing customer relationships and building new ones.
We hope that you are someone who is driven to succeed and is interested in personal growth within the company.
- Respond to customer requests by email
- Find out customer needs and requirements
- Arrange and attend meetings of incoming requests with customers
- Analyze and identify problems
- Preparing statistics and reports
- Communicating with existing customers and surveying them
- Customer research (10-20%) of the time is spent on finding customers from recommendations
- Suggest changes and improvements to existing processes
- At least 1+ years of experience in active sales (experience in cold calling is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian
- Higher education (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Be able to plan your time productively
- 1000 – 1500 Eur (Netto monthly). Basic salary 1000 – 1500, bonuses will depend on your results
- All training procedures
- 1 extra paid day off on Your birthday
- One day per month is devoted to learning and personal development
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
How to apply
Send your CV to our HR specialist Simona at email@example.com with the subject SALES MANAGER by 31st August 2022. We will contact only selected candidates.