UAB “Secure Nordic Payments” is looking for a Head of IT Quality Division who will be responsible for the company’s performance management systems, the analysis of surveillance data, the building and supporting IT team.
- Successfully leading a team of programmers and ensuring their personal development;
- Organising the Quality Division Team work (IT team);
- Tracking and analysing the team’s performance and make suggestions to the manager on how to improve it;
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level;
- Administrating, maintaining and improving the company’s systems;
- Tasks such as monitoring unit indicators, investigating discrepancies, developing and controlling prevention plans;
- Tasks such as: monitoring division indicators, investigating discrepancies, developing and controlling prevention plans;
- Analyse and report on quality surveillance data;
- Collaborate with other teams in the company to ensure proper communication and implementation of common company projects.
- Work experience in IT field (at least 3 years);
- At least 2 years of leadership experience (in a team of 5+ people);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Ability to influence and manage projects to achieve milestones and overcome challenges;
- Be able to react quickly to changes in the situation and inspire the team to achieve common goals;
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies;
- Interest in FinTech market trends.
- 2500-4000 Eur (netto monthly). Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function;
- 1 extra paid day off for Your birthday;
- 1 day per month is devoted for learning and personal development;
- Opportunity to work remotely part of the time;
- Opportunity to realize your ideas and contribute to the improvement of the company’s activities;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
How to apply
Send your CV to our HR specialist Simona at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject HEAD OF IT QUALITY DIVISION by 15 September 2022. We will contact only selected candidates.