Our working hours: Monday – Friday* 8:30 AM-5:30 PM (GMT+2).
*Except the Public Holidays in Lithuania!
How to open a personal account?
To open a Personal Account please register here by entering your contact details. After that, please follow the instructions and your account will be opened.
How to reset your account password?
- Go to Mistertango log in page;
- Click on Forgot password? Create new;
- Fill in your e-mail address under which your Misterango account is registered;
- Fill in your ID or Passport number, which was used for a registration process;
- Enter the code which is sent to your e-mail;
- Create a new password;
- Confirm with the code which is sent to your registered phone number;
- After this process, you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail, that your password was changed.
How to change your account password?
- Log in to the Mistertango account (web version);
- Click on icon near your name;
- Click on ‘Change password;
- Enter your current password;
- Enter your new password;
- Enter verification code which is received to your e-mail address.
How to change a service plan?
From the 10th oh February there will be two service plans one for Personal and one for Business clients only.
How to change an email address?
If you want to change your e-mail address please contact Mistertango Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or internet banking.
We support pretty much every country in the world, except for countries in the list below!
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Ethiopia Guyana
- North Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States of America
Additional account manager?
Private clients cannot add additional account managers. Business clients can add additional account managers via internet banking. This function is available for account administrators only. If you do not see such a right, the company’s director has to contact Mistertango Team via email@example.com.
How to change the telephone number?
In order to change your preferred phone number, please send us a photo where we could see your document near your face. Also, please send us your new phone number and we will change your phone number.
How to close the Mistertango account?
Cash Flow Restrictions Information System (hereinafter “PLAIS”). It is an automated information system that enables all authorities with the right of recovery to provide funds write-offs and restrictions instructions to credit institutions in a uniform manner.
PLAIS system fee: 1.02 EUR
Mistertango maintenance fee: 0.87 EUR
How to open Mistertango Business Account?
To open a Business Account please register here by entering your contact details. Responsible Mistertango team member will contact you as soon as possible to assist you with the on-boarding process.
Corporate account opening supporting documentation
List of documents:
1. Extract from the register or Incorporation document not older than 3 months, must be in English or Lithuanian and duly authorized by the Notary or also with apostille attached or legalized (see here: Notary and Apostille/legalization);
2. Articles of Association (Statute) or equivalent document governing the management of the company, must be in English or Lithuanian and duly authorized by the Notary or also with apostille attached or legalized (see here: Notary and Apostille/legalization);
3. Copy of the Director’s ID or passport;
4. Power of Attorney (issued by the Director of the company), if the company is represented by other people than the Director (must be in English or Lithuanian and duly authorized by the Notary or also with apostille attached or legalized (see here: Notary and Apostille/legalization);
5. Proof of business activities: utility bill (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, gas, water), property or municipal tax receipt, post office, savings bank account statement or other;
6. Copy of last year’s tax return or other relevant documents (if applicable);
7. Copy of bank statement not older than 6 months (if applicable);
8. Company’s management structure, including disclosure of ultimate beneficial owners;
9. Copies of passports of the company’s ultimate beneficial owners who directly or indirectly hold 25% or more in the share capital of the company;
10. Certificate or license required to commence business activities (if applicable); 11. Company’s AML/KYC procedure signed by Director or Management Board (if applicable).
Power of Attorney (POA)
A Power of Attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a free form written authorization by the company’s Director to represent or act on the company’s behalf in business affairs. The document must contain the validity date (for the exact period of validity or non-terminated). The POA must be in English or Lithuanian and authorized by the Notary or also with Apostille attached or legalized.
List of countries where documents must be approved by the Notary or Apostille/Legalisation.
Documents must be certified by the Notary public in these countries:
- Republic of Moldova
- Republic of Estonia
- Republic of Latvia
- Russian Federation;
Documents must be certified by the Notary public and Apostille attached:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela
- Brunei Darussalam/ Nation of Brunei, the Abode of Peace
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Commonwealth of The Bahamas
- Cook Islands
- Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis
- Federative Republic of Brazil
- Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- Independent State of Samoa
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Belgium
- Kingdom of Denmark
- Kingdom of Eswatini
- Kingdom of Lesotho
- Kingdom of Morocco
- Kingdom of Norway
- Kingdom of Spain
- Kingdom of Sweden
- Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Kingdom of Tonga
- Macao Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China
- New Zealand
- Principality of Andorra
- Principality of Liechtenstein
- Principality of Monaco
- Republic of Albania
- Republic of Argentina
- Republic of Armenia
- Republic of Austria
- Republic of Azerbaijan
- Republic of Belarus
- Republic of Botswana
- Republic of Bulgaria
- Republic of Burundi
- Republic of Cabo Verde
- Republic of Chile
- Republic of Colombia
- Republic of Costa Rica
- Republic of Cyprus
- Republic of Ecuador
- Republic of El Salvador
- Republic of Estonia
- Republic of Finland
- Republic of Honduras
- Republic of Iceland
- Republic of India
- Republic of Kazakhstan
- Republic of Korea
- Republic of Latvia
- Republic of Liberia
- Republic of Macedonia
- Republic of Malawi
- Republic of Malta
- Republic of Mauritius
- Republic of Montenegro
- Republic of Namibia
- Republic of Nicaragua
- Republic of Panama
- Republic of Paraguay
- Republic of Peru
- Republic of Poland
- Republic of San Marino
- Republic of Seychelles
- Republic of Slovenia
- Republic of Suriname
- Republic of Tajikistan
- Republic of the Fiji Islands
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Republic of Turkey
- Republic of Uzbekistan
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- South Africa Republic
- State of Israel
- Sultanate of Oman
- Swiss Confederation
- The Czech Republic
- The Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe
- The Dominican Republic
- The Federal Republic of Germany
- The French Republic
- The Hellenic Republic
- The Italian Republic
- The Kyrgyz Republic
- The Oriental Republic of Uruguay
- The Portuguese Republic
- The Republic of Croatia
- The Slovak Republic
- The United Mexican States
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Documents from the rest of the countries (which are not under The Hague Convention and not mentioned above) must be certified by the Notary public and also Legalised.
Meet a Mistertango API – an interface through which you can manage your Mistertango Payment account directly from your usual working environments, such as business management system (ERP), accounting software or any other software you are using. There is no need to login to the Mistertango website. This empowers you to create your own software based on your own rules to send payments, check account balance, monitor incoming funds in real-time.
A 2 % annual interest rate is applied to any balance within the client’s account. The fee is applied for clients with Personal and Business pricing plans. The fee is automatically calculated and accumulated on a daily basis, charged on the last day of the current month.
Example: if a client keeps 50.000 Eur on his account, the calculation looks following: 50.000 Eur * 2 % / 365 = 2,74 Eur (per day)
50.000 Eur – balance amount on a particular day
2 % – annual interest rate
365 – days per year since the annual interest rate is applied
2,74 Eur – accumulated fee amount on a particular day
Each day the accumulated amount is charged on the last day of the current month.
Deposits to Mistertango account
Money could only be deposited to the Mistertango account in EUR currency. We are not able to receive the payments in other currency and SWIFT payments (payments from not EEA) to SEPA IBAN. These payments are automatically refunded back to the sender.
Transfers execution time
SEPA payments in Lithuania only are credited on banking days:
*on the same banking day, if payment is provided before cut-off time – 16:00;
*on the second banking day, if payment is provided after cut-off time – 16:00.
SEPA payments in other EEA countries are credited on banking days:
*on the next banking day if payment is provided before cut-off time – 15:00;
*after two banking days, if payment is provided after cut-off time – 15:00.
Time calculated by GMT+2
Payment Cancellation Requests
If You want to close outgoing payment, please contact Mistertango support team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not received payments. What to do?
If you did not receive the payment to your Mistertango account in more than two banking days, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com and attach the statement of made payment where we could see the payment date, amount, payer and sender account numbers.
MISTERTANGO PAYMENT CARDS
Mistertango team is sorry to announce, but due to contract cancelation with the current payment card provider MasterCard, Mistertango payment cards are de-activated and no longer working from the 1st of November, 2018.
PROCEDURE OF THE COMPLAINTS
If your rights and/or interests related to the services and/or products provided by us have been violated, you can submit the complaint using the attached form by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, Perkunkiemio st. 2, Vilnius, LT-12128. If you are a consumer, i.e. you are using or intend to use our services and/or products for personal purposes, you can submit the complaint within 3 (three) months from the date when you became or should have become aware of the violation of your rights and/or interests protected by the law. If you are not the consumer, you can submit the complaint within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date when you became or should have become aware of the violation of your rights and/or interests protected by the law. Your complaint must be made in either Lithuanian or English language by e-mail email@example.com or by post, Perkunkiemio st. 2, Vilnius, LT-12128 and all of the following information must be entered: name, last name or name of the legal entity, code (for legal entities only), residence address/registered office address, phone number and e-mail address (you must indicate the same email address you registered with us for the purpose of opening of Electronic Wallet); date of complaint/date of birth; your rights and/or interests that were violated and the circumstances in relation to; your request. If you submit the complaint via the representative, the identity and authorization evidencing documents must follow the copy of an ID/ passport of the authorized person and power of attorney evidencing the right to represent you or any other document evidencing authorization to act on your behalf. Complaints that are submitted in other than Lithuanian or English language or the identity of the applicant is not clear will not be investigated by us. If the complaint lacks the information required for the investigation, we may ask you to eliminate the shortcomings of the complaint by specifying the essence of the complaint or by providing additional documents and/or data required for the proper investigation of your complaint. We will set a reasonable time limit, at least 7 (seven) calendar days, to eliminate the shortcomings of the complaint or provide the requested data and/or documents. You must comply with the deadline set by us. If you fulfilled our request for additional data and/or documents, the complaint will be considered to be submitted on the date the shortcomings were eliminated or the additional data and/or documents submitted. If the complaint does not comply with the requirements and the shortcomings have not been eliminated, we will not investigate the complaint and will return it to you. Such circumstances do not prevent you from contacting us regarding the complaint repeatedly after the identified shortcomings of the complaint are eliminated, provided you do comply with the term for submission of the complaint. Your complaint will be handled and the response submitted as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 (fifteen) business days following the day of the receipt of the complaint. In the event beyond our control, we will not be able to submit the response within the specified term, we will submit the interim response to you communicating the reasons of the delay and the term for submission of final response. In all cases, the final response to you will not exceed 35 (thirty-five) business days. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you may apply to the Lithuanian financial supervisory authority Bank of Lithuania (Žirmūnų str. 151, 09128 Vilnius, Lithuania; www.lb.lt) regarding the settlement of a dispute. The application must be submitted in the Lithuanian language.