Are you interested in FinTech and working with transactions, investigations and other related tasks in the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) field?
Do you want to be involved in the big and still growing financial crime prevention system, excel as a professional?
If yes, then we are looking forward to meeting You!
- Performing clients’ risk assessment, continuously monitoring them to ensure that data complies with KYC and AML requirements;
- Collecting, reviewing and verifying documents and information;
- Cooperation with Lithuanian and foreign law enforcement;
- Participating in internal investigations related to suspicious, fraudulent actions/operations, appropriate transfer of information to corresponding institutions;
- Assist in ensuring that the company complies with applicable AML laws and regulations;
- Constant interest and up-to-date knowledge of money laundering tendencies.
- Higher Education (advantage);
- At least a half of year experience in AML, KYC fields;
- Experience in payment services and FinTech know-how (advantage);
- Knowledge of Lithuanian and EU regulations;
- Organizational, analytical, critical thinking skills;
- Ability to prioritize and execute projects in an ever-changing environment;
- Ability to work independently or under minimal supervision, to plan and meet deadlines;
- Flexibility, ability to solve problems, adapt to new situations and make decisions;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Salary: 800-1200 EUR (netto monthly). Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, experience and requirements for the corresponding job function;
- 1 extra day off for Your Birthday;
- 1 day per month is devoted for learning and personal development;
- Position in a fast-growing company with high ambitions, where you can grow as a professional;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.