Fast business on-boarding
Our clients cover more than half of the world’s countries
Mistertango is a licensed electronic money institution (EMI) supervised by the Central Bank of Lithuania. Please refer here to find the license on Central Bank’s page.
– A supportive legal and regulatory environment in Lithuania caught the attention of such world-known giants as Google, Revolut and InstaReM.
– Fintech sector in Lithuania is highly international. 30% of all the Fintechs operating in Lithuania are headquartered abroad: Fintechs from the US, the UK, China, Singapore, and Israel all have important teams in Lithuania.
– Lithuania has already leveraged its highly educated talent pool and streamlined its regulatory framework to become a leading destination for international Fintechs.
– More on Forbes and Bloomberg
– By number of licensed electronic money institutions, Lithuania was a leading country in Europe
– The highest profile companies to receive licences by Bank of Lithuania were Revolut and Google
– The Bank of Lithuania has been recognized as one of the most progressive regulators in the EU